The coronavirus pandemic has had adverse effects on many aspects of normal life, including going on holiday. Although the UK has made progress in reopening its borders for international travel, there are still many steps that you should take when planning a trip, including, but not limited to:
- Check the government’s list of countries from which the UK doesn’t require a 14-day quarantine upon arrival in or return to the UK.
- Be aware of any entry restrictions, screening or quarantine requirements for the country you are travelling to.
- Educate yourself on safe air travel guidance and requirements.
- Check travel insurance policies for information on how the coronavirus pandemic may have affected cover.
- Sign up for updates regarding your destination and any new local health developments.
- Contact airlines, tour operators, cruise lines, or other transport and accommodation providers for information relevant to your trip.
This blog is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should any discussion or opinions be construed as professional advice. Readers should contact a health professional for appropriate advice. Content by Zywave, Inc. proivided by TH March.