The March Star Award acknowledges and recognises staff for their hard work and those who go above and beyond to help out their colleagues, Line Managers and clients! They are nominated by staff for staff!
Congratulations go to
Michael Heffernan, Underwriting/Broking Technician, Broking Department, Head Office
Michael joined the THM Broking Team in December 2010 and is Cert CII qualified. Michael likes football, live music and socialising, covid permitting of course! 🙂
He doesn’t like peanuts, littering and lockdowns!
Here’s what some of his colleagues had to say:
- “Top effort working extremely hard through march year end and technical issues making system slow. Well done Michael.”
- “Consistently goes above and beyond to assist and always willing to take the time to talk something through despite the workload he and his Broking colleagues have – very much appreciated.”
- “Always helpful and doing such a great job within the broking department.”
- “Always a joy to work with and willing to help.”
Well Done Michael!
Kirsty Davies, Personal Insurances Team Leader – Household, National Service Centre
Kirsty joined THM in January 2010 and is ACII qualified. She has recently been promoted to Personal Insurances Team Leader – Household Co-ordinator. Kirsty enjoys spending time with her family, crafting, sewing and holidaying in America, in particular Disney World!
Here’s what some of her colleagues had to say:
- “Kirsty is newly appointed to the Team Leader role for the Household Team. She has been under immense pressure during what has been an unprecedented period of growth for the department. She is always on hand to support the team and share the load – working additional hours with young children at home – she always goes above and beyond. Thanks for the support Kirsty😃”.
- “Kirsty has taken her new role as our team leader in her stride, and has dealt with recently increased workload miraculously well given that she only works part time. She has a proactive attitude and is a really supportive team leader – even on days she isn’t working she makes herself available to us and I never feel like I am alone :)”.
- “For being recognised as a Team Leader and for the consistent hard work put into the household team 🙂”
Well Done Kirsty!