Join Our Team
At TH March customer service is at the core of our culture. Our success depends on attracting quality people who will take a genuine interest in our clients so that we can continue to provide the broking service for which we are renowned.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
We currently have over 120 staff in 6 branches all around the UK. We offer a diverse range of exciting career opportunities for professional people like you.
We are proud of our high staff retention levels and staff loyalty and we have 23 employees that have been with the Company for over 20 years.
Find our latest job vacancies here – Job Vacancies
Interested in an Apprenticeship?
We provide an excellent working environment, competitive salaries and many other staff benefits.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 5 days after 5 years service
- TH March was revealed as a Top Insurance Workplace of 2020 and a Top Insurance Employer of 2021
- Private Medical Insurance (currently BUPA) – includes access to referred mental health services
- Cash Plan Scheme – can help you to cover the cost of everyday healthcare by reimbursing you for some or all of the cost of routine and/or unforeseen healthcare costs and appointments, plus gym membership discount
- Employee Assistance Programmes – includes access to a variety of confidential tools for general health and wellbeing tips plus mental health support.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training support and sponsorship to gain industry professional qualifications
- Monthly staff recognition Awards – March Star Awards. Nominated by staff for staff.
- Staff Suggestions Awards – Bright Ideas
- 10% of the workforce are Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellbeing Committee, run by staff for staff
- Regular Pulse Surveys to ensure staff have a voice
What’s it like working for TH March?
Here are some fun videos that our staff took part in to formulate our ’20 Questions’ YouTube series which features the people and personalities that work at TH March.
You can also read our company Vision, Mission and Values.
Season 1: Episode 1 – Chris Place
Job Role: Receptionist
Season 1: Episode 2 – Jackie Ember
Job Role: Personal Lines Account Handler
Season 2: Episode 1 – Jo Federico
Job Role: Receptionist
Season 2: Episode 2 – Debbie Lawson
Job Role: Accounts Department: Purchaser Ledger
TH March has been running a successful Apprenticeship Scheme in-house for over 15 years now and we are extremely proud of the training provided. Gain professional qualifications while learning on the job and earning a proper salary as you do, our apprenticeships offer the perfect way to launch an exciting new career!
We are always on the lookout for high quality, dynamic, experienced insurance professionals across a range of disciplines – Account management, jewellers block, commercial insurances, personal insurances, high net worth, broking, underwriting and claims professionals. We are looking for people who will contribute to our exciting plans for the future of the business and become a part of our well motivated, happy teams across the UK.