Fine Art & Antique Dealers' Insurance
Since 1887 our business has been all about yours.
Or contact your local office.
TH March not only truly understands your industry, but values your individuality and the challenges this can bring.
As market leaders in the specialist insurance covers needed by fine art & antique dealers’, rest assured that our unique insight into the fine art, antiques and allied trades enable us to constantly evolve policies around you and your needs.
We have formed trusted and dependable partnerships with thousands of businesses all over the UK and Ireland. With our network of six offices spread strategically across the country, we are in your area to help.
Our Fine Art & Antique Dealers’ block Insurance policies include cover for your stock and goods in trust, contents, loss of profits, buildings, pound breach and defective title, public, products and employers’ liability, theft by staff, professional indemnity, personal accident or assault cover.
We can also help you with motor fleet insurance, business travel, employee protection, life and critical illness as well as other personal insurance.
Our policies have been designed especially for fine art & antique dealers’, large and small, new or long-established.
With a reputation for excellence in service and value, and handling claims quickly and professionally, you can put our expertise at your disposal. Call us today to see how we can help protect you.
About our policies
- Tailored insurance cover especially designed for the fine art & antiques trade
- Your own dedicated Account Executive who will visit you and take personal responsibility for the protection of your business
- Security advice for your premises, together with intelligence and support from joint initiatives set up to help combat crime
- Experienced, qualified UK-based TH March team spread across the UK to be on hand for you when you need them
- Hassle-free claims process and your own dedicated Claims Manager
- Pre-approved emergency cover for glass and premises all year round, 24/7
- Access to legal advice
- Stress counselling should the worst happen and you or your staff are affected by crime such as a hold-up or assault