Insurance cover to meet the specific challenges faced by the Pawnbroking trade.
Or contact your local office.
TH March is the appointed insurance broker to the National Pawnbrokers Association and many of our staff members have over 20 years’ experience in dealing with members and their insurances.
Our deep understanding of the trade and longstanding relationships with insurers means that TH March has been able to develop specialist insurance policies to address the unique needs of pawnbrokers.
With our network of six offices spread strategically across the country, we are in your area to help.
Whether you need advice on insurance and the covers provided and available or more general advice on security and protecting your business, you can rest assured that you dedicated Account Executive will be able to give you expert advice.
About our policies
Our Pawnbroker specific policies can be extended to include the following specialist covers:
- Current Pledges – Loan amount plus lost interest (normally 25%)
- Unredeemed Pledges/Private Treaty – Loan amount plus lost interest (normally 75%)
- Buy Backs – Buy-in price plus lost interest (up to 30%)
- Customer Compensation – You can offer your customer compensation basedon a multiple of the loan, being either a sum equal to the amount of the loan, twice the loan or three times the loan. This enables you to maintain your relationship with your customer. (This does not apply to buy backs)
- Cheque Cashing – The cost of reconstituting the cheques in the event of loss or damage