Apprenticeships aren’t just reserved for school or college leavers, they are available to anyone at any age and are suitable for new career starters and existing staff. Gain professional qualifications while learning on the job and earning a proper salary as you do, our apprenticeships offer the perfect way to launch an exciting new career!
TH March has been recognised for its commitment to apprenticeships. We received the Silver accreditation for the We Invest in Apprentices framework, part of Investors in People. We Invest in Apprentices recognises companies which work hard to train and support those looking to gain qualifications while earning a wage. TH March is one of just 19 companies to achieve the new Government-backed accreditation.
There are so many to list. Let’s begin. With an apprenticeship you have the chance to gain professional qualifications (potentially up to degree level), while getting invaluable hands-on experience. You will also be earning a salary as you train and learn.
Apprenticeships are open to people of all ages and remain a fantastic way for anyone to begin a new career.
Still unsure? Here’s just some more benefits to expect by doing an apprenticeship:
An apprenticeship offers an interesting mixture of real-life experience and study. You will be spending part of your time working and learning on the job with us, and the rest studying for your professional qualifications. Study time this varies between apprenticeships, but as a guide, typically you will spend 80% of your time on the job, with the other 20% of your working week dedicated to your studies.
If you’re 16 or over you can become an apprentice as long as you spend at least 50% of your working hours in England for the duration of the apprenticeship and you are not in full-time education. There is no upper age limit.
When your apprenticeship comes to an end, you have plenty of choices. Plus you’ll have industry-recognised and nationally recognised qualifications relevant to your role, which you can continue to build on. It’s possible you may decide you want to go on to study for another apprenticeship at a higher level, or you might wish to take a break from formal learning.
Most individuals choose to stay with their employer or you could apply for another apprenticeship, go onto further or higher education, or find a new career that uses your new skills. Throughout your apprenticeship we will work with you to help you decide on your next steps. TH March has run its Apprenticeship Scheme for 15 years and, since then, has hosted 31 apprentices, with 18 still working for the company.
There’s a useful website called The Apprenticeship Guide with lots of information and you can check out the Government’s Apprenticeship website.
We provide an excellent training and working environment, plus many other staff benefits.
As part of any recruitment process, TH March collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
Please read the Declaration of Consent carefully and sign below to confirm your agreement to the terms of screening.
We provide an excellent working environment, competitive salaries and many other staff benefits. Discover the range available to TH March employees.
We have released our Vision, Mission and Values. Forming part of our ten-year strategy, it will ensure we continue to put our customers first as we embrace new ways of working.