We know and love Museums and appreciate that they are here to protect the UK’s precious heritage. In turn we protect many of the UK’s museums and heritage organisations by understanding the risks faced and arranging carefully tailored insurance policies. In conjunction with leading insurers who are also highly experienced in taking care of heritage organisations, we have designed cover to meet the specialist needs of museums. Whether or not you have insurance cover in place, talk to us now to ensure your cover offers you the right protection.
When you speak to us you’ll realise that we really do pride ourselves on getting it right first time. We care about what we do and how we do it and we will always go the extra mile to make sure we live up to our reputation as industry experts.
With T H March’s dedicated Museum experts within the Commercial Insurance Department working on your behalf, you may rest assured that your cover will be designed specifically with your museum in mind so that the exhibits, premises, income, employees, volunteers and so much more will be fully protected.
To find out how we can help contact the Commercial Insurance Team on 01822 855555 or click on the “Request Advice & Quotations” button.
- Highly experienced and qualified Commercial Insurance Department with dedicated Museum experts overseeing every aspect of your insurance cover
- Peace of mind and protection for your museum’s most important assets
- We also offer Risk Management solutions
- We aim to tailor insurance cover to fit the museum’s needs and ensure there are no gaps in cover
- Hassle-free communications with your own dedicated account handler and claims handler
- Branches strategically placed across the UK
or call the Commercial Insurance Team on 01822 855555