I am away from home, will I be covered?

Yes, but if you are away from home for a prolonged period (more than 30 days), it is a condition of the policy to advise TH March before your trip.  If you do not advise TH March of such a long trip then it may invalidate your insurance.  This could mean you wouldn’t be covered if you tried to make a claim.  If you let us know about your trip we can also help ensure that your insurance cover continues if you are still away while your renewal is due.

This Article Also Answers the Following Questions :

  • Going away, abroad, holiday

Related Knowledge Base Posts

Welcome to Our Website