As of the 6th April, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office extended their advice that all British people should avoid all non-essential international travel.
- P J Hayman have prepared some FAQs to guide you through some of the questions and concerns you may have related to your travel insurance.
Further information about travel and the Coronavirus:
- GOV.uk Foreign Travel Advice
- The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations
- World Health Organisation Travel Advice
Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
The Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak is making many people sit up and think about their life insurance and working out if they need some more.
Can I still get Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover?
- Yes, you can but read more on our TH March Blog. As a broker we go to the whole of the market for this cover which means we have relationships with the majority of the insurance companies.