This is a Legal Notice. Please read carefully.
It is recommended that you regularly revisit this page in case changes occur.
The term "T H March & Co. Limited or T H March Insurance Broker" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 10/12 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6RY. Our company registration number is 116145 Registered in England. The term in "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you apply for any goods or services mentioned on this website these Terms and Conditions of Website Usage should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Business which are detailed separately on this website or are available upon request. In the event of any conflict our Terms of Business shall override the Terms and Conditions of Website Usage.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Unauthorised use includes but is not restricted to knowingly introducing viruses or other technologically harmful material, attempting to gain unauthorised access such as by hacking or by attacking the website including denial of service attacks.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage if for any reason this website is unavailable or suspended for whatever reason including as a result of technical problems.
- We can not provide any warranty or guarantee that our website is free of viruses or any other technically harmful material.
Links to Other Websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Deep links: You may link other websites or documents to our home page www.thmarch.co.uk without our permission. All other deep links require our written permission.
All material on this website is the copyright of T H March & Co. Limited. Any redistribution, modification or reproduction of all or any part of such material is prohibited other than as follows
- You may print, or download in electronic form to disc, individual pages for your personal non-commercial use only.
- You may copy material on our website to third parties for their personal non-commercial use provided you acknowledge our website as the source of the material.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy and the security of information you provide on our website. We have in place a range of safeguards to secure information that we collect. However, as the Internet is not a secure system we cannot guarantee that during transmission your information will not be intercepted by third parties.
The personal information we collect on our website will be used by us for internal record keeping, the provision of insurance quotations and to enable us to improve our services. We may also use the information for market research and to provide you with details of new products and services.
All personal information you provide on this site will only be held and used in accordance with this Policy and the Data Protection Act 1988. Under this Act we will only process data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner and will make every effort to ensure that the information provided by you is protected.
We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- For the purposes of arranging insurance and premium finance on your behalf.
- Where we are legally required to.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we buy or sell any business or assets.
Links to Other Websites
To facilitate optimal use of our website, we use a temporary " session " cookie which disappears when your browser session ends.
In addition, we use Google Analytics cookies, an popular independent measurement and research service provided Google Inc. to gather non-personal data regarding the number and frequency of visitors to our site and to see how they move around our site when they are using it. Further information regarding Google Analytics privacy statement can be found at www.google.com/privacy
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
. Alternatively, contact our nearest office full details of which can be found on the Contact Us page
of this website.