Since 1887 our business has been all about yours.
For over 129 years, Jewellers’ Block Insurance has been at the heart of our business, so the expertise we can put at your disposal is unsurpassed.
T H March not only truly understands your industry, but values your individuality and the challenges this can bring. As market leaders in the specialist insurance covers needed by jewellers, rest assured that our unique insight into the jewellery and allied trades enable us to constantly evolve policies around you and your needs.
Our expertise and range of products spans a whole spectrum of allied trades, including Fine Art and Antique Dealers, Galleries, Gift wholesalers and retailers, Pawnbrokers. We have formed trusted and dependable partnerships with thousands of businesses all over the UK and Ireland. With our network of six offices spread strategically across the country, we are in your area to help.
Our Jewellers’ Block Insurance policies include cover for your stock and goods in trust, contents, loss of profits, buildings, pound breach and defective title, public, products and employers’ liability, theft by staff, professional indemnity, personal accident or assault cover.
We can also help you with motor fleet insurance, business travel, employee protection, life and critical illness as well as other personal insurance.
Our policies have been designed especially for Retail Jewellers and Manufacturing & Wholesale Jewellers, large and small, new or long-established.
With a reputation for excellence in service and value, and handling claims quickly and professionally, you can put our expertise at your disposal. Call us today to see how we can help protect you.
- Tailored insurance cover especially designed for the jewellery trade
- Access to the UK jewellery trade’s leading insurance experts
- Your own dedicated Account Executive who will visit you and take personal responsibility for the protection of your business
- Security advice for your premises, together with intelligence and support from joint initiatives set up to help combat crime
- Experienced, qualified UK-based T H March team spread across the UK to be on hand for you when you need them
- Hassle-free claims process and your own dedicated Claims Manager
- Pre-approved emergency cover for glass and premises all year round, 24/7
- Access to legal advice and disaster recovery and repair service
- Stress counselling should the worst happen and you or your staff are affected by crime such as a hold-up or assault
- March Insurance Solutions so you can offer enhanced services to your customers and bring them back to you for replacements and repairs
or contact your local office