Insurance for Jewellers
Arranging insurance for jewellers is in our DNA and has been at the heart of our business since 1887.
Thousands of jewellers across the country put their trust in TH March and the insurances we arrange, and as appointed brokers to the UK jewellery industry’s leading trade associations and buying groups, we are proud to be the industry’s favourite.
From your first workshop to Bond Street; whether you are a start-up or sixth generation business, we are your trusted advisor on all insurance matters.
We’re here to help you every step of the way and with our network of six offices across the UK we are strategically located to be there for you. We will spend time talking to you in shaping our advice, understanding your business and listening to your concerns. With over 120 experienced staff across the UK, we offer authoritative advice, guidance on security matters, valuable industry knowledge and unrivalled continuity of service.
Through our March Insurance Solutions suite of products, we have also partnered with over two thousand jewellers in creating ways to protect your customers’ jewellery, bringing them back to you following claims and enabling you to benefit from commission on introductions to us.
Whatever your role within the vibrant UK jewellery trade – retailer, manufacturer, distributor, pawnbroker, repairer or designer – whether you are a high street multiple, a county jeweller, an internet retailer, or an independent boutique or workshop, we have tailored products to suit your requirements. So why not put our expertise at your disposal and call us today.
At TH March we will provide you with:
- Bespoke Insurance cover for the diverse needs of jewellery and allied trades, by the UK’s most experienced and trusted Jewellery Trade Insurance Brokers
- Your own dedicated Account Executive who will visit you and take personal responsibility for the protection of your business
- Security advice for your premises
- March Insurance Solutions so you can offer enhanced services to your customers and bring them back to you for replacements and repairs, and earn commission at the same time
- Expert advice on additional covers such as Cyber Liability and Cyber Insurance, Directors & Officers cover plus much more.
- Pioneering proactive initiatives against crime in the jewellery, antiques and fine art trades
- Wise advice and assistance from experienced, professionally qualified staff